HOW TO SPLIT TEST WITH REDTRACK
Split testing is basically testing two or more variations of elements in your campaign so that you can tell which element is making you money or which one is burning your money.
In order to know which elements are working out for your campaign, you need test and track them to see their actual performance.
You should then make optimizations to your campaign based on statistical data that’s provided by your tracker. And that’s the only way you can turn a campaign with negative ROI into a campaign with a positive ROI.
In this guide, I’m going to show you how to split test your landing pages and offers with RedTrack. So, make sure you follow along!
HOW TO SPLIT TEST LANDING PAGES
- To split test your landing pages, click on Campaign -> Then Click on the Campaign Name
2. Under the campaign settings, go to the section of Streams
3. Then click on “+Lander” to add the landing pages you are running for that specific campaign in the stream. You can add as many landing pages as you wish to test.
4. If want to upload another landing page, Click on “New Lander”, set up the landing page, save it and then add it to the stream.
5. Once you have added all the landing pages you want to split test, set up the weight at which traffic is to be distributed to each of the landing pages.
I recommend balancing the weight equally so that you can get much more significant data.
6. Save and Close.
You can now send traffic and track the performance of each Landing page.
HOW TO SPLIT TEST OFFERS
The procedure of split testing offers in RedTrack is much more similar to that of split testing the landing pages.
- First, you have to set up your campaign.
- To split test your offers, Click on Campaign -> Click on the Campaign name.
- Under the campaign settings, go to the section of
- Click on “+Offer” and select the offer you want to add to the stream. You can add as many offers as you’d wish to test in your campaign.
- If you are adding an offer that wasn’t set, click on “New Offer”, set up the offer, save it and add it to the stream.
6. Set up the weight, save and close.
You can now go on with sending traffic in order to track and know which offer converts better and optimize accordingly.
HOW TO SPLIT TEST STREAMS (LANDING PAGE AND OFFER COMBINATIONS)
- To split test streams, Click on Campaign -> Select the campaign you are working on.
- Under the settings of the campaign, go to the section of Streams.
- Set up the first Stream (STREAM #1) by adding your first landing page and offer combination.
4. Click on the add button at the bottom of the stream section to add the second stream.
5. Set up the second stream (STREAM #2) by adding your second landing page and offer combination.
6. Save and Close.
You can follow the same process to add more streams for deeper testing.
Once you are done, run traffic to test and see which landing page and offer combination performs better then optimize accordingly.